Saturday, January 19, 2013

Anonymity

If you take a little effort to look at my sidebar, you will realize that I have removed my Facebook link. And if you take another extra effort to click at the one which linked to Twitter, you will also realize that I have set my tweets to private (in case you haven't follow me before). No, I don't want to hear the overused joke 'do-you-tweet-nuclear-launch-code' anymore, but, yes, I will give you the answer (let's pretend you're  wondering) why. Drum-roll, please.


I want to remain anonymous.

Hahaha, but please, stop booing and want to spit on the screen.

I love me some mystery, don't we all? When you stumbles on a blog, let's say, a very nice blog you just want to browse all the pagesI'm not necessarily referring to mine heredoesn't you feel some sort of curiosity grows on you? Like, who's the owner?, do I know him/her?, is he/she good-looking?, or maybe I should  find where he/she lives so I could stalk him/her to death. And I believe curiosity is only the earlier stage of become addicted. Then you couldn't stop browsing his/her pages, click on any external links, try to find even the tiniest bit of information about him/her... and when you realize, it's always too late. Even for a rehab.

You can ignore whatever I wrote above because I'm still awake at four o'clock in the morning the point is, I guess I will stop to publicize any kind of clue about who I am in my real life. Not including my stories, but I'll try to hide self pictures and names of institutes, maybe by abusing asterisks as I did before, or using A.K.A. names because that would totally look cool. I'll find my way.

The main reason is I need some privacy. There are some posts in this blog I'm not really proud of, you know. The other reason is for your convenience. You probably feel better to read all the random things I had written without knowing who the writer is. I suggest you imagine the kind of cute little girl in your head because that is exactly what I want to be pictured as and the whole reason I brought this anonymity bullshit in the first place it peaces your heart. :)

But, oh, who am I kidding? The only people who read this blog are my really nice friends who I bribe to read spare me some time to take a visit anyway. Thanks, guys. :')

----------------------------

P.S. 
You might be wondering why I start writing in English all of a sudden, didn't you? My fellow blog friends are all starting to write in English so I feel a little left out  It's because sometimes my mom come to visit this blog. So... yeah.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:22 AM

    If you google "mikochin",
    the first link will direct you to this blog, and the second link will direct you to your twitter.
    you might need to change your twitter name if you want to stay anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 AM

    I don't think that mikochin is so anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:23 AM

    How do I know that the second link is your twitter?
    even though you protect your account, but I was able to see your bio.
    You wrote a link to this page (blog) in the bio, that's why I know it is your twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, okaaay, you made your point. But, well, at least my real name isn't necessarily linked to the name Mikochin.
    Though I found your deep interest about whether my name is anonymous enough rather cute. :))

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?